August 25, 2018
Originally aired on August 24, 2018
While this episode should have been recorded under better circumstances, we have to roll with the punches and move forward. The news cycle this week was too good to pass up on
Topics of Discussion:
- Eurofurence's mass distribution of ribbons and politically charged conbook statement
- The Denfur expulsion event and what went down
- A transgender furry scored an internship at NASA, only to squander it and have a mob of furries abuse the superior at NASA
- Cyberpunk 2077 assault by offended furries
August 18, 2018
Originally aired on August 17, 2018
- A slew of recently produced buttons with (mostly) innocuous slogans, such as "Make Furry Great Again" causes salt to flow
- Lando's Furrydelphia 2018 experience and story time
- Midwest Furfest bans the sale of fanart, following the lead from other conventions. What are the implications?
- Furry News Roundup - Why fursuits for mascots are the way to go
- Doom Eternal triggers by declaring demons as mortally challenged and other jokes
- Lando Oddessy
August 12, 2018
Originally aired on December 25, 2017. Now returned to this day for your listening pleasure with no cut content!
Here, we set about recording what was to be the very first episode of our podcast. However, it's gone missing due to a publishing and tagging error just days after its initial public release.
On this episode, we discuss:
- How we got into this group and what it stands for
- The screwup known as Midwest Furfest 2017
- Foxler's background story, from his love of foxes to how he found and stuck with the notorious armband.
- And lots of ensuing randomness sprinkeled into the mix
August 4, 2018
Originally aired July 3, 2018
In this episode, we introduce our official co-host going forward into the show.
Topics of Discussion:
- Harbour City Fur Con news and wrapup, a convention run by and for the chairman
- Thurston Press calls on writers to publish stories to virtue signal their hatred for "Nazi Furs"
- 3D Printing gun blueprints heats up as we all want the assault straws to fly
- Disney buys Fox to the tune of $71.3 billion USD and what does this all mean?
- Red Kabuki